Most consultants, coaches, mentors or trainers struggle with how to deliver the most value to their audience while standing out from the next guy.
This especially since the self-improvement market is flooded with all manner of people. And no wonder, The e-market alone grossed over $ 400 billion this year.
Here is a simple formula of 4s to help you better structure your coaching practice and help your audience get maximum results.
The formula requires you to ask yourself some KEY questions:
a. What 4 problems are your audience likely suffering from ?
- Confidence : they need to be someone
- Consistency : they need to stay on track
- Correction : they need constructive guidance
- Community : they need to know they are not alone
b. What 4 solutions can you offer to solve these problems?
- Validation : provide personal growth
- Visualisation : provide an actionable road map
- Verification : provide a process for review and appraisal
- Village : provide access to a network of partners, suppliers and financiers
c. What 4 quantifiable and trackable results can you get from this process ?
- Branding : online, offline visibility
- Results : revenue and cost targets
- Innovation : extent of tech base or tech use
- Networking : connections within their eco-system
d. What 4 products can you use for this process ?
- Training programs
- Consultancy Sessions
If you are able to answer those 4 questions satisfactorily and further, develop a working strategy from this - then you are well on your way to securing a healthy pipeline of ideal clients while you build your own personal brand and stand out from the competition.
For regular content, check updates on my social platforms or subscribe to my blog feed.
For deeper and more personalised mentorship or training services, get in touch via DM
Jan Okonji is an entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and Founder of the Pan-African accelerator BGS – Business Growth Solutions.
He is passionate about helping employees transition safely into entrepreneurship whilst turning their great ideas into profitable businesses and has helped entrepreneurs collectively grow their revenue to over $ 10 Million in the course of running BGS.